EVEN ONE REASON IS ENOUGH. WE GIVE YOU 15.
Flying out of you body, even for a second, is an experience you would want to see over and over again. It can take many shapes. It doesn’t come regularly. But it can be done with practice (check a beginners’ guide to astral projection here).
Eventually you will go through all of them. But let just start with one.
15 Reasons Why You Should Learn Astral Projection
People often wonder as to what possible benefits one can get through Astral Projection or Out-of-body-experiences. Let us look at some them:
1. Fly and have fun! : In the Astral world even the sky is NOT the limit. You can fly way beyond the blue skies. Or glide through the air or float like a balloon.
2. Confirmed belief in life after death : A fully conscious Astral Projection gives us the ability to obtain firsthand knowledge that we can exist outside our bodies. It provides us irrefutable personal evidence that we are immortal.
3. Get glimpses of your past life and know your purpose of existence : As we experience more and more projections, we start getting glimpses of our past lives. These memories aid in finding our purpose of existence.
4. Meet Spiritual Guides : Through Astral Projection you can meet your Spiritual Guide who can be a source of inspiration and also help you evolve spiritually.
5. Learning : All sorts of hidden knowledge can be acquired through Astral Projection… knowledge that cannot be acquired in every day life.
6. Increase Psychic Abilities : Regular Out of body experiences enhances your paranormal and psychic abilities such as clairvoyance, ESP, precognition, telepathy, premonitions, prophecy, the ability to see auras and many other psychic abilities. This is a natural result because we become more in tune with our internal energy systems and also become sensitive to universal energies.
7. Personal development and well-being : Through Astral Projection we become better in all spheres of life. We have a sense of overall well-being, increase in self-confidence, control of stress, emotional balance, heightening of intellectual capacities, and expansion of self-knowledge. Once we consciously control our non-physical self, we can unlock the unlimited knowledge of our subconscious and harness our ability to explore the universe.