WE ARE ALL LOOKING TO OPEN THE DOOR INTO THE ASTRAL WORLD BUT HOW MUCH TIME AND EFFORT IS IT GOING TO TAKE?
For some it comes naturally. For some it is an occasional experience. Others may try their entire life and never get there. What to do?
Help comes from a very unlikely source – brain entrainment. It has been shown that certain frequencies, specifically in the theta range, help syncronize our brain to various altered states – meditation, subconciousness, trance, levitation. Listening to theta frequencies (4-8Hz) alteres your sensations and allows your astral chakra to open up.
So instead of forcing yourself into astral (which may never happen that way) try listening to a theta frequency. And it is possible that less than in 30 minutes you’ll be on your way to your first out-of-body experience.
Astral projection frequencies and brainwave technology
Studies in brainwave technology, like those used in EEG’s, have shown that one reaches astral projection after passing through several frequencies:
- Gamma (38-90 Hz) – This is the stage of high awareness and strong perception.
- Beta (12-38 Hz) – This is when the mind is on its problem-solving state.
- Alpha (8-12 Hz) – Brainwaves are slower and the mind is more relaxed.
- Theta (4-8 Hz) – This is the stage of deep relaxation and meditation, when astral projection or out-of-body experiences happen.
- Delta (0.5-4 Hz) – This is the stage of slow brain activity, when one is in deep sleep.
- Lambda/Epsilon (<0.5 Hz and >100 Hz) – A level of multidimensional awareness and mystical consciousness.
Studies and experiments have indicated that astral projection can be achieved by combining these brainwave frequencies. Today, audio recordings of beats and pulses enable anyone to reach these frequencies easily, in as quickly as 20 minutes
Source: Metaphysical Teachers